La Rioja turns out what most people have in mind when they think of Spanish wines. Enjoy a great day among vineyards around three of the best wineries in an exclusive private-guided visit. The region produces wine since ancient Roman times. Taste terrific wines and discover small charming villages from Middle Ages. It’s no accident that when phylloxera hit Bordeaux in the late 19th century, French winemakers chose Rioja as a location to make wines for the French market.
Not only will you have a chance to access remarkable wineries but also you will try astonishing new style wines that express a sense of place. Winemakers are making wines that reveal the terroir of the region, village, estate, and, increasingly, the vineyard. A pairing lunch is foreseen at one of the bodegas or at one of the most emblematic restaurants.
- One-of-a-kind visits to 2 remarkable Rioja wineries
- Dive into local culture and traditions of the region
- Unveil Rioja Alavesa best kept secrets: terroir, varieties, winemaking process
- Eat like a local and enjoy a traditional lunch
- Visit medieval town of Laguardia
Your chauffeur and your English speaking expert guide will meet you at the established point in Rioja and drive you though this unique day trip.
Experience 2 different wineries, discover the beautiful walled towns of Laguardia and Labastida and enjoy the best traditional food.
Might you wish to extend your journey or add any specific activity, please let us know and we will assist you.
We care about your privacy, please let us know what is your perfect balance between free time and activities and we will adjust the program to suit you.
Prices are available upon request since each itinerary is different and adapted to your party details, needs and schedule.
- Private expert bilingual local native guide
- 2 winery tours and wine tastings
- Private guided tour of Laguardia
- Luxury private chauffeured-service
- Admission fees and taxes
- Personal purchases
- Travel insurance