If you are in Madrid and define yourseld as a wine aficionado, a wine tasting session is the ultimate wine experience. We think and act out-of-the box. We bring to you our experience as former wine pro bringing to you all secrets of Spanish wines.
Our private wine tastings in Madrid are help at some of the best wine bar. Exceptionally they can be held in your hotel suite, private apartment.
Our wine tasting and tapas pairing session will show you the versatile and entertaining nature of Spanish wines. You will find an outstanding range of lovely wines, and discover an interesting explosion of new wines founded on a long tradition. We like winemakers to tell their own stories, so as far as it is possible some winemaker will lead the tasting. If you need pairing suggestions, don’t worry – you will learn the essentials.
- A complete introduction to the Spanish wines selection, their production process and the rich variety of terroirs
- Hands on introduction to the principles of matching wine and food
- It is highly recommended to pair every wine with a tapa
- We always allow room for improvisation and last-minute changes, in true spontaneous Spanish style
- Totally private tasting session for you and your party
- A selection of minimun five wines
We will meet you at your hotel, private residence or arranged meeting point in Madrid. We can also arrange your private transfer to Madrid if you’re staying outside the city. The wines selection will be previously defined to meet individual needs and tastes.
We will personally select every wine, and a minimum of 5 wines is suggested. From Northern Rioja wines to Ribera de Duero or singular Toro, we can navigate through a wide range of surprises around Madrid, or go further to Catalonia, Ribeira Sacra or even the Sherry triangle. A wine expert or winemaker will guide you through their idiosyncrasies, and far from a technical session it’ll be informal and fun. We like talking about the bodega, its story, the winemaker, the region, the soil, the grapes and the labels. If you want to go the extra mile, we recommend to pair each wine with a tapa to awaken all your senses.
Which wines will we taste? Minimum 5 wines from any wine Spanish region.
Who is the tasting master? A qualified sommelier or a winemaker will lead the tasting session.
Duration: 3 hours | From 11 to 2 pm or from 6 to 9 pm (suggested hours, remember this is a bespoke session)
We care about your privacy, please let us know what is your perfect balance between free time and activities and we will adjust the program to suit you.
Prices are available upon request since each wine tasting is different and adapted to suit your personal taste, party details, needs and schedule.
- The sommelier or winemaker will lead the session - a personal touch to provide our guests with the most relaxing and unforgettable experience
- All wines and small paired bites
- All local taxes
- Transportation to the wine tasting location: your transfer can be arranged upon request.