We think and act out-of-the box. We bring to you our experience as wine lovers and professionals, providing you with hard-found secrets behind Spanish wines.
Our private wine tastings in Barcelona are have been meticulously designed with some of the best wine bar in the world. Exceptionally they could be held in your hotel suite room, private apartment or villa.
Our wine tasting and tapas pairing session will show you the versatile and entertaining nature of Spanish wines. You will find out there is much more than Rioja and Priorat, and discover an interesting explosion of new wines founded on a long tradition. We like winemakers to tell their own stories, so as far as it is possible some winemaker will lead the tasting. If you need pairing suggestions, don’t worry – you will learn the essentials.
Wine tasting Highlights:
- A complete introduction to the Spanish wines selection, their production process and the rich variety of terroirs
- Hands on introduction to the principles of matching wine and food
- It is highly recommended to pair every wine with a tapa
- We always allow room for improvisation and last-minute changes, in true spontaneous Spanish style
- Totally private tasting session for you and your party
- A selection of minimun five wines
We will meet you at your hotel, private residence or arranged meeting point in Barcelona. We can also arrange your private transfer to Barcelona if you’re coming from outside the city. The wines selection will be previously defined to meet individual needs and tastes.
We will personally select every wine, and a minimum of 5 wines is suggested. From Northern Costa Brava wines in the Empordà region to Southern Priorat, we can navigate through a wide range of surprises in Catalonia, or go further to Rioja, Ribeira Sacra or even the Sherry triangle. Either ourselves or a wine expert will guide you through their idiosyncrasies, and far from a technical session it’ll be informal and fun. We like talking about the bodega, its story, the winemaker, the region, the soil, the grapes and the labels. If you want to go further, each wine can be paired with a tapa to awaken all your senses.
Which wines will we taste? Minimum 5 wines from Catalonia or any wine Spanish region.
Who is the tasting master? A qualified sommelier or winemaker will lead the session.
Duration: 2 hours | From 11 to 1 pm or from 6 to 8 pm (suggested hours, remember this is a bespoke session)
Prices are available upon request since each wine tasting is different and adapted to suit your personal taste, party details, needs and schedule.
- We host all wine activities ourselves - a personal touch to provide our guests with the most relaxing and unforgettable experience
- All wines and small paired bites
- All local taxes
- Transportation to the wine tasting location: your transfer can be arranged upon request.