21st-century ultra-modern decor and luxuries harmonize with the preserved 1906 modernista (Art Nouveau) artistry of this landmark building. This five-story palace, built in 1906, is an extraordinary example of Modernisme (the sumptuous Catalan version of Art Nouveau). Its architect, Pere Falqués, is also known for his ornate lampposts jutting from ceramic tile benches that are sidewalk landmarks on Passeig de Gràcia. He was a contemporary of Antoni Gaudí whose acclaimed buildings are nearby. The facade reflects the great prosperity, creative genius, and unbridled imagination of the era.
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- 1,615 square feet
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room
- Living room
- Stellar contemporary furnishings
- Small private terrace facing West overlooking the monastery of Pompeya and the top of Tibidabo mountain
- P&T Honesty Wine Bar: we can pre-stock the room with a selection of singular local wines
- Bathroom 1 is equipped with a bathtub with chromotherapy lighting
- Bathroom 2 is equipped with a rainfall shower
- Spacious closets and shelving
- Organic amenities by AVEDA and Natura Bissé
- Touch screens control mood lighting, temperature and music selection
- Automated curtains
- HD TV, home cinema and DVD player
- Additional TV at each room
- Free Wi-fi
Masterful interior decor features contemporary pieces by an array of award-winning designers: Charles and Ray Eames, Ero Saarinen, Warren Platner, Arne Jacobsen, Mies van der Rohe, Philippe Starck, and Antonio Citterio (“less is more”) whose sleek works are in the permanent collection of MoMA New York.
Forty-five original ceilings with ornate molding designs are listed as historic treasures by the Town Hall of Barcelona. Superb carved-wood doors, stained-glass windows, mosaic tiles, wrought iron ornamentation, dramatic staircases and the traditional elevator have all been meticulously restored.
Facilities & Service
- Private rooftop terrace and spa
- Spa facilities include: a wooden Finnish sauna, treatment rooms and massage tables, outdoor jacuzzi with hydro-massage “beds”, and solarium for sun tanning
- The bar and al-fresco lounge area are ideal for yoga, simply relaxing, or for gatherings
- A personal assistant is assigned to each suite
- A private chef is available to prepare your breakfast (optional) and serve it in your dining room
- A public parking 24 hours opened
Prices & Availability
Please contact us to check availability, prices, and detailed booking conditions to customize your journey.
Private Cooking Class – don’t just go to La Boqueria to fill up the fridge – explore every corner with our chef, a historian whose singular and unmistakable style mixes Greek, Arab and Roman traditions in his speech. Access the inaccessible.
Private Wine Tastings - we can organize private wine tastings in your suite or a pairing tasting at some indispensable wine bar in Barcelona. Our wine tastings are unique and led by experts who make it easy and fun. We make a personal selection of uncommon signature wines.
Barcelona Gourmet Tapas Tour - we are native locals and admire our city; we want to share with you our favorite and most genuine tapas bars from Barcelona in a private-guided tour. Feel like an insider.
Cava Exclusive Private Visit – we open doors from the pro wine circuit to our guests and we can take you to some of the best cava makers. Most of them are closed to visits, and that is where we come in.
Barcelona a la carte - we tailor make any activity you might desire and we give you The Inside Scoop: we are constantly on the lookout for new trends, things to do and quirky sides of Barcelona so that you can really catch up with this fast moving city while you are with us.
Remember we 100% customize your holidays.
Nearest airport: Barcelona Airport
Nearest marina: Marina Port Vell, 48 berths for yachts up to 120 metres
Golf course: PGA Catalunya Resort 83 km; Reial Club de Golf El Prat 30 km
Relevant distances: Priorat wine region 144 km - Penedés wine region 45 k