Every year in August occurs a wonderful opportunity to observe a curious phenomenon: for a few days hundreds of “shooting stars” result of step by the upper layers of the atmosphere, the particles from the tail of comet Swift-Tuttle.
SUNSET + CHAMPAGNE + METEOR SHOWER
FROM 9:00 TO 12:00 PM
PERFECT SIGHT CONDITIONS IN 2017 | DATES TO BE CONFIRMED
MARBELLA & SOTOGRANDE
FROM 9:00 PM TO 12 PM
Boarding at 9:00 PM.
For optimal viewing, we need an open sky because Perseid meteors come across the sky from all directions.
Lie comfortably on the deck and look straight up into the dark sky; it is important to be far away from artificial lights. Remember: your eyes can take up to 30 minutes to adjust to the darkness, so allow plenty of time for your eyes to dark adapt. Although in principles there is no preferred direction where to direct our observation, it is always recommended to look towards the North or the East direction in which we find the constellation Perseus in summer.
Prices are available upon request since each itinerary is different and adapted to suit your personal taste, party details, needs and schedule.
Type of vessel available:
We include in our activities our presence and personal touch in an effort to provide our guests with the most authentic and unforgettable experience.
- Feel 100% looked after; we are your hosts
- The itinerary as fixed
- Private luxury yacht curated by us. We are personally familiar with each yacht and their crew.
- Staff: Captain, one sailor and one or two support staff depending on the service (number of passengers, services required).
- All local taxes
- A personal chef (upon request)
- Catering service (upon request)
- Any activity not listed above
- Private transfer