It’s tapas fever – those small food portions are famous and the typical Spanish eating style is known throughout the world, but often misunderstood. Authentically Andalusian, the star ingredients of tapas in Cadiz province are stunning local fish and seafood, and this tapas tour guarantees you a tasty and enjoyable gourmet experience.
- Learn about authentic Spanish culture by being integrated with locals and staying away from mass tourism and crowded destinations.
- Feel 100% looked after; we are your hosts
- Taste, learn about, and enjoy some of the world’s best wines: sherry.
- Discover one of the most ancient Western cities with different eyes.
- We always allow room for improvisation and last-minute changes, in true spontaneous Spanish style
- Totally private tour for you and your party.
- We don’t limit the number of tapas, we suggest you the best food and wine pairing at each bar but you are free to order.
We will meet you at your hotel, private residence or arranged meeting point in Jerez. We can also arrange your private transfer to Jerez if you’re coming from outside the city. Be ready for a three-hour gourmet excursion and a meal characterized by delightful spontaneity. We’ll visit five bars and will try the top tapas at each, paired with sherry wines. From delicious jamon iberico de bellota with a glass of manzanilla, to some elegant amontillado with artichokes and cuttlefish stew, and glorious prawns from Sanlucar accompanied by delicious fino en rama. Walking from bar to bar, you will discover a magnificent city anchored in the past.
We won’t always have a seat - jerezanos love to stand at the bar, and dynamic tapeo (tapas tour/route), going from one bar to another trying the best tapa from each tabanco. So we recommend that you dress comfortably, especially footwear.
What type of food will we eat?
The tour will be based on Iberian meats, artisan cheese, fish and seafood and a wide variety of sherry wines.
Who is the tour guide?
We will host you personally, it’s our home city.
Duration: 3 hours | From 12 to 3 pm or 8 to 11 pm
Prices are available upon request; each itinerary is different and adapted to suit your personal taste, party details, needs and schedule.
- We generally host all cooking activities ourselves - a personal touch to provide our guests with the most relaxing and unforgettable experience.
- We personally host you, we go that extra mile to offer the most authentic experiences.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the arranged meeting point.
- All drinks and tapas
- Private tour only for you and your party
- Meal: Lunch or Dinner
- All local taxes
- Transportation to Jerez de la Frontera: your transfer can be arranged upon request.