Set your own agenda, destination and match your lifestyle preferences. This is a unique private gourmet cruise along the Atlantic Ocean and the Guadalquivir river sailing up to Seville. An exclusive opportunity for combining superb seafaring with a deep immersion in the Andalucian gastronomic culture. This is our suggested itinerary.
- A 3 days sailing exclusive and totally private gourmet experience
- One-of-a-kind bespoke visits in Seville.
- An exceptional seafaring: from the seafood shore (Ribera del Marisco) to the Guadalquivir rivermouth along Doñana Natural Park up to Seville.
- A selection of the most genuine gastronomic experiences, to live like a local.
Day 1: Transfer from Malaga or Marbella to Puerto Sherry. Depending on your schedule we can organize an activity that suits your interest. Fine dinner at 2 Michelin starred Aponiente managed by the Chef of the Sea Ángel León or at or the pioneer cuisine from El Faro del Puerto, led by Fernando Córdoba, one the best and most respected Andalucian chefs. Overnight onboard.
Day 2: After a breakfast, departure to Seville. The approximate total sailing time is 7 hours. It is planned to stop at lunchtime in Sanlucar de Barrameda, at the rivermouth, for an extraordinary fish and seafood menu paired with manzanilla sherry wines. Arrival to Seville at mid-afternoon. Fine dining (pairing menu) at one of our favorite restaurants.
Day 3: Wake up in the colorful city and leave for a private-guided tour to explore Seville from a native perspective. Enjoy a stroll around Santa Cruz, la Alameda, el Arenal, in a cultural-lifestyle combined experience as if you were a sevillano (might you have a deeper interest in architecture, arts or antiquities please let us know to adapt it). Seville being the Capital of Tapas, a guided tapas style lunch cannot be missed. We’ll take you where we go. Free afternoon. Dinner in tapas style or onboard (private menus can be served for events onboard).
Day 4: We propose a city tour in style. In the morning a private exclusive architectural and historic tour will show you the magnificence of Seville and its backdoors too. In the afternoon you can be guided by a personal shopper to have access to the most renowned designers or visit some local artist’s workshop. We are opened to set with you any kind of activity. Farewell dinner at Abantal, 1 Michelin star, by Julio Fernández.
What type of food is served on board? Mediterranean style breakfast will be served daily. A private selection of wines and ingredients for light meals can be pre-stocked. A personal chef is available upon request. Any catering service can be handled by a two Michelin starred chef.
Who is the tour guide? We will personally supervise all your journey and will be at your disposal for any extra activities you might request.
Vessels availability is limited and it will be confirmed upon the booking confirmation.
Prices are available upon request since each itinerary is different and adapted to suit your personal taste, party details, needs and schedule.
Type of vessel available:
We include in our activities our presence and personal touch in an effort to provide our guests with the most authentic and unforgettable experience.
- Feel 100% looked after; we are your hosts
- Private luxury vessels directly curated by us. We are personally familiar with each yacht and their crew.
- Staff: Captain, one sailor and one or two support staff depending on the service (number of passengers, services required).
- Private transfer from Malaga to Puerto Sherry; from Seville to Malaga or Marbella.
- Pre-stocked selection of local wines
- 4 breakfasts
- 4 dinners (Michelin starred or traditional style restaurants)
- 1 day sailing
- 2,5 days in Seville
- Private-guided cultural visit of Seville
- 1 Private Seville tapas tour, like a local
- Personal shopping tour in Seville
- All local taxes
- Pre-stocked ingredients for light meals.
- A personal chef (upon request)
- Catering service (upon request)
- Any activity not listed above
- Chauffeured service in Seville