A private cooking class in Seville is without any doubt one of the best ways to savor in full one of most charismatic cities in Spain. Whether it was founded by the Greek god Hercules 3000 years ago or not, the scenery is bucolic. Known as the Capital of Tapas, those flavorful miniatures reflect Seville’s cross-cultural influence. Roll your sleeves up and learn the secrets of the traditional Andalusian cuisine in a one-of-a-kind experience reserved to the very few guided by a local chef and straight at his private kitchen, with one of the best views in downtown Seville.
- Learn about authentic Spanish culture by being integrated with locals and staying away from mass tourism and crowded destinations.
- A unique chance to learn real Spanish cuisine.
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking class inspired by tradition, nature and passion.
- Use the best seasonal ingredients: we respect the environment and natural cycle so the menu is always different with the freshest produce.
- Customized menu; we will finalize it with you according to your preferences.
- We always allow room for improvisation and last-minute changes, in true spontaneous Spanish style.
SEVILLE COOKING CLASS PROGRAM
We will meet you either at your hotel or the arranged meeting point (we can arrange your transfer if you’re coming from outside Seville). We will then go to Triana Market to do some shopping. Depending on the season we will buy some wild mushrooms, some fresh game, or fabulous tomatoes and blue-fin tuna - our menu is always unpredictable and depends on what’s best in the market that day. Once the shopping is done we’ll go home and start all the preparations - it will take us around three hours to cook the meal. While the stew is simmering and the gazpacho is chilling, we’ll enjoy an aperitif - a glass of sherry or cava accompanied by olives, almonds, some cured artisan cheese or jamon iberico. All at the Spanish style. When the meal is ready, we will sit down to enjoy lunch together, paired with some more of our favorite local wines and admiring astonishing views.
What type of food will we cook? We focus on traditional local specialties. The final menu will be decided in consultation with you. Who is the chef? Any of our three professionals local chefs. We sometimes invite celebrity chefs to explore the fusion between traditional local food and cutting-edge new trends.
Duration: 6 hours | From 10 am to 4 pm
Please advice about any allergy or food intolerance.
Please contact us, prices will be personalized quoted. Each session is different and adapted to suit your personal taste and diet, party details, needs and schedule.
We generally host all cooking activities ourselves - a personal touch to provide our guests with the most relaxing and unforgettable experience.
- Our expert local chef guidance with extensive local knowledge; we go that extra mile to offer the most authentic experiences.
- Carefully selected local wines with every homemade meal.
- A recipe booklet
- Pick-up at your hotel or agreed meeting point in Seville downtown.
- Private cooking class only for you and your party.
- Meal: Lunch
- Local taxes
- Personal purchases